Headlands Beach House 2016 Rates and Conditions
$250 per night during non-peak periods.
School holidays and long weekends are between $400 and $750 per night depending upon time of year. However, we do offer special rates for stays longer than 2 weeks.
3 night minimum stay generally. Minimum stay during school holiday periods is typically one week. All rates include full linen service.
Attractive rates are dependent on length of stay, number of guests and the time of year.
Enquiries should be lodged on our website’s booking enquiry form. Reservations can only be confirmed upon our acknowledgement of availability and the receipt of a 50% deposit.
The balance owing on any reservation will be charged approximately 60 days before the arrival date.
Reservations made within 60 days of arrival date are to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with Christine or David.
- Headlands Beach House is available after 3.00pm on day of arrival and should be vacated prior to 10.00am on day of departure (we may be able to offer some flexibility on these times depending on level of bookings).
- Damaged or missing property or excess cleaning will be charged at cost.
- Please observe our “No Smoking in Beach House” policy.
- Well behaved pets allowed subject to our prior agreement.
- And finally… Please have a great time. We’re certain you will!.
Last Minute Specials
If you are planning a “last minute” holiday we may be able to offer you an attractive discounted rate if we happen to be vacant for your required period.
Use our online Enquiries Form or phone or SMS 0412 396 580.